TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) stipulate the legal conditions of use of jforua.com (“Website”) which belongs to the Charitable Organization “Charity Fund “JFORUA” (“Fund”). The Terms apply to the guests or registered users of the Website.
“JFORUA” Fund may be refered to as “JFORUA”, “Fund”, “we”, “us” or “our”, and carries out charitable activities through this Website, created for collection of charitable donations and providing help to the beneficiaries.
These Terms constitute the entire legally binding agreement and understanding between you ("you" or “user”) and the Fund. Use of this Website includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use, making donations, filling out the forms and applying for help.
By using the Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them.
ABOUT THE FUND
The Charitable Organization “Charity Fund “JFORUA” is a Ukrainian charitable organization (registration number 44892839) which main purpose is to protect the individuals, legal entities and other beneficiaries of the Fund in peacetime and martial law emergencies.
The Fund is a non-profit organization created in the organizational and legal form - a charitable organization. In its activities, the Fund is guided by the Constitution of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine “On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations”, other legislation of Ukraine and its Charter.
The objectives of the Fund's charitable activities are:
- carrying out charitable activities in the form of evacuation, providing humanitarian aid, relocation and repatriation services, other charitable services to Ukrainian citizens, foreigners, legal entities and any other beneficiaries of the Fund;
- providing any other assistance to individuals and legal entities for promotion of the legitimate interests of beneficiaries in the fields of charitable activities provided for in the charter, as well as the development and support of these fields in the public interest.
Beneficiaries of the Fund may be any individuals and legal entities, non-profit organizations or local communities, that receive assistance to achieve the objectives of the Fund.
The sources of the assets of the Fund are charitable donations, public collection of charitable donations, non-repayable financial assistance from legal entities and individuals, including non-residents, as well as grants and subsidies from state and local budgets or within the framework of international humanitarian assistance.
The Fund carries out charitable activities in the following forms:
- study of the military-political situation in Ukraine and in other relevant countries;
- collection of information on the beneficiaries of the Fund upon their consent;
- providing oral or written recommendations on the possibility of evacuating, relocating and repatriating of the beneficiaries of the Fund;
- organization of humanitarian aid delivery into Ukraine;
- construction of safe routes for evacuation;
- coordination of logistics and evacuation with drivers of vehicles;
- organization of transportation of the beneficiaries of the Fund through the territory of Ukraine and other countries;
- organization of accomodation of evacuated individuals after the evacuation;
- public collection of charitable donations;
- control over the conduct and results of the charitable activities;
- reporting on the results of the charitable activities;
- other legitimate and appropriate actions.
The Website is created for users willing to make a charitable donation (“Donors or Philanthropists”) and individuals or legal entities in need of help (“Beneficiaries”). You may use the Website only for lawful purposes.
Philanthropists are encouraged to make donations which are used with the purposes mentioned above in favour of the Fund and the Beneficiaries are welcome to make the applications for the needed help using the Website forms. The forms will be generally processed by the employees of the Fund within 3 business days. The Fund’s employees have the right to contact the philanthropists and the beneficiaries for further discussion if needed.
When you as a donor make a payment, you acknowledge and agree that “JFORUA” retains control over the donated funds. When you make a donation through jforua.com the transaction is final and you cannot question or dispute it, unless you can prove unauthorised use of your payment card.
If you make a donation through the Website that was processed by us and your donation has already been transferred to the beneficiary or spent aiding the beneficiary, we will not be able to proceed with the refund.
The Fund is responsible for the use of charitable donations in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine. The report on the use of charitable donations is prepared by the Fund at least once per year and is published on the Website. Also, the Fund submits to the tax inspection an annual report on the use of income (profit) of a non-profit organization.
“JFORUA” does not guarantee that all the beneficiaries will receive the necessary help in full and on time, as this depends on the donations provided by the philanthropists and the quantity of the beneficiaries applying for assistance.
The Fund is not responsible for the personal data and payment data processed by the payment services providers that we do not control, namely [_____]. We also do not control the exchange rate and commission that the bank may apply.
Limitation of our liability
“JFORUA”, its founders, employees, contractors will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site; loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless “JFORUA” and its founders,employees, contractors from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of your use of the Website and any violation of this Agreement by you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine. Exclusive jurisdiction in any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be placed in courts of Kyiv, Ukraine.